martes, 15 de noviembre de 2011

0142. Johnny Cash - At San Quentin


Disc 1:
1- Blue Suede Shoes
2- Flowers on the Wall
3- Last Thing on my Mind
4- June Carter Talks to the audience
5- Wildwood Flower
6- Big River
7- I Still Miss Someone
8- Wreck on the Old '97
9- I walk the Line
10- Long Black Veil/ Give my Love to Rose
11- Folson Prison Blues
12- Orange Blossom Special
13- Jack (ft. June Carter)
14- Darlin' Companion (ft. June Carter)
15- Break my Mind (ft. June Carter)
16- I Don't Know Where I'm Bound
17-Starkville City Jail

Disc 2:
1- San Quentin
2- San Quentin
3- Wanted Man
4- Restless (ft. Carl Perkins)
5- Boy Named Sue
6- Blistered
7- There'll be Peace in the Valley
8- Outside Looking In (ft. Carl Perkins)
9- Less of Me (ft. Statler Brothers)
10- Ring of Fire (ft. The Carter Family)
11- He turned the Water into Wine (ft. The Carter Family, Statler Brothers & Carl Perkins)
12- Daddy Sang Bass (ft. The Carter Family, Statler Brothers & Carl Perkins)
13- Old Account was Settled Long Ago (ft. The Carter Family, Statler Brothers & Carl Perkins)
14- Folsom Prison Blues/ I Walk the Line/ Ring of Fire/ The Rebel Johnny Yuma (ft. The Carter Family, Statler Brothers & Carl Perkins)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario